Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A good reason not to do piano practice

When you have spent ages strategically placing you soldiers in prime spots to commence battle then how could they possibly be moved so that army Sergeant Daniel can do some piano practice!!!





A clever tactic on Daniels behalf and as you may tell his new years resolution is not to concentrate on scales and chords.
I knew this piano would give us hours of enjoyment for all the family





I have also made no resolution this year either as mostly mine are to get fit and lose weight and that may last a few days at most.........although this year I really am going to get fit and lose weight!!!!

I have decided that its come to a time when Andrew and I need to make extra special time together,we are always so busy with the children that we sometimes neglect our relationship,I can count on one hand the times we have made a date with each other and gone out with no children and this year that will all change and we have decided that we are going to make that extra effort to get out together rather than one of us staying in to babysit while the other one goes out and I'm looking forward to my first date of 20011 already.



We are already back in to the swing of routine here and Christmas is almost a distant memory although I did find a couple of photos from the end of 2010



Christmas eve



Chrismas morning ( I actually forgot I had taken these as it was some enearthly hour in the morning)


Lots of daddy snuggle time








No comments:

Lucy Mai

Lucy Mai
Here is Lucy Mai the baby of the family she loves playing with her brother ans sister and has the most wonderful smile that you ever did see

Daniel

Daniel
Daniel is a very cheeky loving boy who loves his cars and trains and anything boy!!! He is very keen on dressing up army right now and is the most loving little fella

Megan

Megan
Megan a little ray of sunshine who lights up a room,she loves all things girly and shopping for shoes,she is a book worm and currently reading Harry Potter

Rebecca

Rebecca
My big girl all grown up now and loves life and is looking forward to moving in with her boyfriend and making a beautiful new home

The daddy,Andrew

The daddy,Andrew
My wonderful Andrew who looks after his family and is the best daddy ever

The mummy me

The mummy me
I am the one who keeps the home front running and I love to be at home with my children and look after our home.I love photography,reading crafts and of course shopping
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Here is a place where we can come and add ANYTHING that makes us happy