Thursday, January 6, 2011

A belated happy christmas and new year to you all

 During the christmas period I have little time to do what needs to be done let alone any posts,top that off with siatica pain on every movement,dosed up the eyeballs on pain killers and maybe you can understand my lack of cheery christmas posts....bahhh humbug!!!

I worked through it though and had a wonderful christmas time with a big focus on friends as well as family this year and it made christmas extra special to spend some time with great friends.

I was spoilt christmas day by rebecca who cooked a fantastic meal for us all,even though she put the oven on grill for the first 3 hours,the turkey was fine and cooked to perfection,maybe grilling is the way to go!!!

I was amazed at Lucys understanding of the whole christmas thing,she was very in to it all (my party girl) right down to choosing her own outfit and shoes for christmas day,she has style!!

I sadly didnt take pictures this year as I could barely lift myself up let alone a camera so I am afraid this year I will just have my memory of events and those I will cherish! My back is not good right now and so I have not been very creative either although have taken up some knitting,project cardigan!!

One thing that has brought me great joy this holiday season is how well lucy has come on with her speech,its truly amazing and very understandable
Last night she rattled this big sentence off as I was putting her to bed

Me "Time to go bed now Lucy"

Lucy "Ok,Me go in my bed,Gaga (her name for Daniel) go his own bed,he naughty,mummy go bed,daddy go bed,megeg go bed,everybody go to bed.

she then lay in bed chatting to her doll asking dolly if she had missed her and that she needed to put her covers on
It was so sweet and its great now to hear her opinions and her humor is amazing,she is very funny and cheeky and now she can use words to express her personality,im loving this independance its giving her and she loves it too,she is soaking up these words and putting them in to context.

Also just to document another first,this time for my big boy Daniel,he has lost his first baby tooth,and guess what ................the tooth fairy came to our house last night.









1 comment:

Popbabe7 said...

Happy New Year to you and your family :-)

Lucy Mai

Lucy Mai
Here is Lucy Mai the baby of the family she loves playing with her brother ans sister and has the most wonderful smile that you ever did see

Daniel

Daniel
Daniel is a very cheeky loving boy who loves his cars and trains and anything boy!!! He is very keen on dressing up army right now and is the most loving little fella

Megan

Megan
Megan a little ray of sunshine who lights up a room,she loves all things girly and shopping for shoes,she is a book worm and currently reading Harry Potter

Rebecca

Rebecca
My big girl all grown up now and loves life and is looking forward to moving in with her boyfriend and making a beautiful new home

The daddy,Andrew

The daddy,Andrew
My wonderful Andrew who looks after his family and is the best daddy ever

The mummy me

The mummy me
I am the one who keeps the home front running and I love to be at home with my children and look after our home.I love photography,reading crafts and of course shopping
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Here is a place where we can come and add ANYTHING that makes us happy